No.75L Long Taper Point Bit (Hex Shank)
Makes pre-holes for nail or screw to prevent breaking the wood
Recommended for the longer screw and to prevent breaking the screw holes
- Making pre-holes, to prevent break the wood when hitting nails and tightening screws.
- Can make longer pre-holes for using long nails or long screws.
- Tapered and single flute bit style features good bites to the woods and smooth wood chip ejection.
|Recommended tool(s)||Quick Change Impact Driver
Electric Power Drill
|RPm Range||Less than 3,000 rpm|
|Material(s)||High Carbon Steel|
- Overall Length：L
- Spiral Length：SL
- Shank Shape：d
|Product No.||Size||Overall Length||Spiral Length||Shank Shape||Qty (Inner Box)|
- 1. How deep should the pre-hole will be?
- Make a pre-hole of 2/3 to half the length of the screw.
- 2. Which part of the taper point bit is indicated as size 4mm?
- The size 4mm is indicated at the most biggest diameter of the taper point bits
- 3. What is size to match the screw?
- Refer to the below guideline.
Taper Point Bit size Applicable screw sizes 4mm 3.1〜4.5mm 5mm 5.1〜5.8mm 6mm 6.1〜6.5mm